Expert in PR and media. A 10 year experience in the entertainment business. Originality, creativity and professionalism are my assets.
Huge fan of High Tech and new technologies that I love to read about and to use in my private or pro life. Dedicated, passionate, professional and very creative...
Since march 2009
- Head of Media & Brand content
- Coordination and management of media for France Galop events (Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, Prix de Diane Longines etc. // More than 300 journalists attending). Interviews, photocalls...
- Coordination of press events and press conferences
- Creation and distribution of press kits (press releases, online press kit, communication on Facebook, twitter, video teasers, etc.)
- Daily links with horseraces broadcasters (TF1, France 3, Equidia, BBC, RTL radio, RMC Radio, Europe 1 etc.)
- Crisis communication (spokesman of the company, writing of Q&A's, counter misinformation, lobbying)
- Management of heads of and CEO's communication (press conferences speeches, interviews..)
- In charge of @francegalop Twitter account
DISCOVERY NETWORKS FRANCE
to february 2009
- Management of Corporate Communication for the French market
- Promotion of Discovery Networks shows to media (Mythbusters, Top Gear, Miami Ink etc.) both on print and digital.
- Press trips, shooting visits, One to one interviews
- New shows launch events in Paris
- Monthly meetings at Discovery headquarters in London
MTV NETWORKS FRANCE
to february 2009
- Organisation of the launch of new channels (MTV Pulse, MTV Idol, MTV Base)
- Promotion of MTV and GAME ONE presenters (China, Mouloud, Julien Tellouck etc.)
- Press trips and coordination for MTV International ceremonies (MTV Europe Music Awards, MTV Movie Awards, Isle of MTV etc.)
- Crisis communication (Jackass, Happy tree friends, I'm a famous face etc.). Q&A's etc.
- GAME ONE : promotion of shows and documentaries, press events
- B2B Communication for both MTV and Game One
- Work with PR agencies
RADIO FRANCE VAUCLUSE & LE PROVENCAL
- Journalist, reporter for National Radio.
- live sports comments (football, rugby, tennis)
- live news flashes
High Tech/digital: complete geek! I have a real passion for VR and 360°videos and devices at the moment
Music: Passion for concerts, use of digital instruments
Sports: played tennis at a high level. Now fond of sports competitions. Love to go to stadiums to attend sports events
food : In love with italian & japanese food. Love to discover all kinds of cuisine
Of course, I can use pcs/macs, collaborative & sharing tools like Googledocs etc
French: mother tongue
Ecole de journalisme
to january 1998